Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Square Burger in McKinney, Tx



Ok a few months back I dropped into Square Burger after hearing much hype. The day I went it just did not live up to that hype. I had the Bacon & Smoked Cheddar BBQ burger that day. My biggest issue was that the aged cheddar had so much flavor that it just overpowered my taste buds. I did not taste bacon, bbq sauce or the meat, just cheddar. The fries that day were also lackluster, kinda cold and tasted like ones from Dairy Queen. I had mentioned to my friends that suggested that I check it out that I wasn't impressed with them. the said they had not tried that burger either and held to their belief that it's a great burger place and I should give it another try.

Yesterday I went back and ordered the High Society Burger, a meat patty with a thin slice of prosciutto di parma, fontina cheese, aged balsamic, baby arugula a roasted red pepper spread on a toasted bun.



It was awesome. Great flavor and you could taste everything on here the meat was perfect and a bonus it is local from Genesis Farms. The fries were hot and tasty this time as were the onion rings and sweet potato fries. So now I can suggest this place to others and go back and try some other burgers on the menu. 2 thumbs up on the second trip.



Square Burger 115 N. Kentucky St. McKinney, TX 75069 972-542-0185

No comments:

Post a Comment